A collection of our favorite wedding trends for 2020.
Are you brainstorming your wedding for 2020? Then you came to right place because we have all the secrets straight from the industry pros. Scrolling through Pinterest and wedding magazines can be exhausting so we decided to save you the time by highlighting some of our favorites!
Every year there are new trends and themes and we’ve filtered through them all. From décor we’re obsessed with to wedding cakes too beautiful to eat. Get ready to swoon over your wedding pictures, we here to break down the top trends for 2020.
1. Pets are part of the family and now couples are including them in every single detail. Even if they can’t be there on the big day, your pets can be there for the photoshoots or even make a guest appearance at the reception.
2. We’re obsessed with makeup stations! This is a huge time savor that will make you and your guests feel beautiful without having to run back and forth to the bathroom.
3. Mini wedding cakes in his and her flavors. If it’s good enough for the Queen of Goop (Gwyneth Paltrow), its good enough for us.
4. This one is for the guys and we love it!
5. Goodbye flower walls, hello hanging florals.
6. Balloon décor is here to stay.
7. Unfussy simple wedding dresses, brought to you by Duchess of Sussex